Friday, July 2, 2010

A little late...

I am a few days late posting my last 2 pictures. We went away to our cottage for Canada Day and I ran out of time before we left. We had a great time with wondeful weather! DH and the kids are still away. I had to come home to go to work tomorrow :(

Anyway, the cute little teddy bear card is the final of the 5 I made for the card set for Andrew's teachers. I love this little guy! a few of the other cards I made were a bit girlie, so I wanted to make a card that was more boy, or at leat gender neutral.




The bear is from CAC, as are the baloons and the sentiment. I drew in the balloon lines with a black pen. The paper is all from Stampin Up.
The thankyou card uses all Stampin Up stuff. The stamp is Seasons of Freindship - which is one of the favorites! I am pretty certain it is still available from them. I discovered, while making this card, that one of my old CM punches matches perfectly with this stamp set. I was able to punch out and pop dot each flower with ease! Love it!
Somehow I managed to flip the pictures around in this blog post, and i couldn't figure out how to fix it... sorry.
Hope all my canadian friends had a great Canada Day, and all my american friends have a wonderful July 4th.
A la prochaine


No comments: