Monday, January 17, 2011

Love :)

Good morning! It is challenge day over at Paper Playtime. The challenge today was to use the word "love" on your project. With Valentines Day creeping up on us quickly it is the perfect challenge for me. Here is what I came up with:



The word "love" is from Home Decor. I welded it to a frame from Storybook on my Gypsy. The paper is all from Stampin Up except the patterned paper. I have had a small scrap of that paper in my scrap pile for YEARS. It just measred 4 x 5 1/4, barely large enough, but it worked - unfortunately I have no clue who it's from...

I hope you all pop over to Paper Playtime to see what the design team came up with, and play along with us, our sponsor this week for a $10.00 Gift Certificate to their store is MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING & MORE!

A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Love the bling! :)

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Georgiana

Carol L said...

Very cute card! Have a blessed day!
HUgs, Carol L.

Tara said...

I love this card!
Tara

Rhonda Emery said...

your card is pretty.