Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter and a winner!

It is challenge day over at Cooking with Cricut. The challenge today was to create an Easter project. I ended up creating 2 different projects. They both use the Easter 2010 seasonal cartridge from last year. They are both very simple. Here they are:



I am in love with this sprokly jelly bean paper. It is so sparkly and cheery. I decided to just put a simple "happy easter" wish on it, and the little chick from the Easter cartridge.



This was my original card. After I finished it, I was not all that happy with it. I love the cross, I think it's stunning. I just needed a different way to showcase it. In the end, I think the background is too simple, maybe embossing would have helped... not quite sure....

So, the winner from the Royal Digi Easter Blog Hop is:

Patti Ross said...
I love, love, love this!!! What a great project!!!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Patti, please contact me with your address, and I will get the stamps in the mail to you. I owe a few people some stamps from past blog hops. I am afraid I have been slacking a little bit :(

Hope you all have a wonderful day :)

A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE how both turned out! :o)
Theresa

Jen said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle! I love that jelly bean paper, too!

~ Jen, CWC DT
www.gator-4-life.blogspost.com

Sharon said...

I think both are just wonderful!!! :)

Sheena said...

Both cards are cute/pretty!

created by connie said...

I love your cross card just the way it is. The cross is the TRUE meaning of Easter! Great job! :) Love the jelly bean paper on the other card as well - very cute card.

Connie :)

Patti Ross said...

I think they are both beautiful!

I'm sooooooooo EXCITED to win the blog candy!
Thanks so much for the chance and the win!!!

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com