Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Owl -oween!

It is challenge day over at Cardz TV! Today Mary challenged us to create a halloween card with an owl on it. This stumped me, it took me ages to come up with an idea. My husband finally said, why don't you just dress up an owl. That's when the the ghost idea hit me. Here it is:



Pretty cute, huh? You can't really see the owl, but it's the one from CAC, as is the branch. The ghost costume is from Paper Doll Dress Up. I manipulated the shape on my Gypsy, so I could make sure it fit the owl. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

I hope you all come play with us over at Cardz TV! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)


A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh this is just too cute! Love the ghost owl!!!!

Kate said...

This is so cute! I really like the way you've used the same style of doodling around the card and the ghost!
(Please let me know when you've published your FCCB guest design post. I'd like to add the link to the Challenge Me Monday post at FCCB!)
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

What a fun card, brought a smile to my face :)