Saturday, March 24, 2012

52 Weeks of Tags - Purchases

Happy Saturday everyone!  This was supposed to be posted yesterday, and I completely forgot!!  Oops...  better late than never :)  It was challenge day yesterday over at 52 Days of  Tags.  Janis challenged us to make a tag about our last or next major purchase.  Here is what I came up with:


So, our last, and probably next major purchase was a car.  This little car is from Sweethearts.  I think it's so cute!  I used a stamp form With Love by Whimsical Designs.  I think it's perfect for this little tag - financial life has not always been the easiest for Mike and I, but together we have been able to face those challenges, and are coming out the other side.  The paper is Stampin Up plus stuff from my scraps box and the ribbon is from Michaels.

I hope you all pop over to Pause, Dream, Enjoy - see what our DT came up with, and play along with us in this week's tag challenge.  I hop you all have a great weekend!  See you again soon :)

A la prochaine...

 

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Ohhhhh Michelle!!! This tag is just sooooo cute!!! I actually love all your tags and your doodling is always the perfect touch! Hugs, Brigitte