Friday, August 10, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges - on the farm

Happy Friday everyone!  This is my first of two posts today.  It is challenge day over at PDE Challenges!  Today Janis challenged us to create a farm themed project.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't she a cutie?  I used my favorite cartridge Create a Critter to make this little cow and the cloud in the background.  The tag is from Platin Schoolbook and I think the grass is from EDPD.... hmm... yeah, I think so :)  The cutie stamp is from K Andrews Designs All About Animals set.  We call my daughter Miss Moo - so I just love that sentiment :)


There is a prize for one lucky person who plays along this week - Clear Dollar Stamps is giving one lucky person a $5 gift certificate!


So be sure to hop over to PDE Challenges and play along with us, and pop back here later this morning to see my Exploring Cricut post.

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love your miss moo tag! Super cute!
Kim

Cathy Dineen said...

So cute! As always I love your pen work and I love your colour scheme. :)