Friday, November 30, 2012

Hot Cocoa Holder

If you are looking for my PDEC project click HERE
If you are looking for my Cardz TV Stamps project click HERE

Happy Friday everyone!  This is the first of 3 posts for me today, so be sure to check back often!  Today is my day to share a project over on Exploring Cricut.  Here is what I came up with:


I decided to make a cute little cocoa holder.  The cup is from Winter Frolic and the cute little face is from Wide Eyed Kids from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I kind of followed THIS tutorial from My Pink Stamper.


Here it is with the hot chocolate peeking out.  I think I am going to make these as little Teacher Gifts this year.  They are very quick and easy to put together and what could be better on a cold winter evening :)  The sentiment come from Whimsical Designs Snow Much Fun stamp set.


Be sure to pop by Exploring Cricut every day, there is always inspiration for you there!

A challenge or two for my little cocoa holder:
Simon Says - anything goes
Deep Ocean - pastel colors
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Paper Pretties Monday - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - pretty packaging
The Paper Girls - christmas/winter


A la prochaine...

3 comments:

teachermom5 said...

Love your sweet little cocoa holder, the teachers will surely appreciate them.

Migdalia said...

This is STINKIN cute!absolutely adorable!Love all the Purple,very sweet!
Migdalia

Sharon said...

This is so adorable Michelle! Such a sweet cup with a darling face! :)