Friday, November 30, 2012

Pink Poinsettia - Cardz TV Stamps

If you are looking for my Exploring Cricut Hot Cocoa Slider click HERE
If you are looking for my PDE Challenge click HERE

Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#20 "To Die For!"
Starts: Friday, Nov 30th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 6th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project using 
DIE CUTS FROM YOUR MANUAL OR ELECTRONIC CUTTING MACHINE
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 7th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "To Die For" project:


If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you will know that I do not own a lot of dies, but I wanted to branch out.  I found this gorgeous poinsettia die from Memory Box at my LSS.  I knew I needed it :)  My favorite poinsettia's are white with a little bit of pink, so I decided to make one of those.


I cut out the Poinsettia's with my Big Shot and inked the edges in pink.  The green leaves are also inked.  I cut the centre out of SU brushed gold and held it all together with a gold brad.  I tried them on two different papers embossed with Cuttlebug folders.   The sentiment is from my absolute favorite of Mary's "Classic Christmas"  I love every sentiment in this set!  You can buy your own set HERE.




Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...


A challenge or two for my pretty card:
Crafts and Me - ribbon or trim
Inky Impressions - pastel christmas
Sisterhood of Crafters - embossing
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
Creative Craft Challenges - white on white christmas
Elke Kaart Een Feestje - non traditional christmas colors
Crafty Bloggers - christmas anything goes
Love to Create - non traditional christmas colors
Make it Monday - anything goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ - christmas card
Crimbo Cracker - anything christmas
Delightful Challenges - festively floral
In The Pink - it's going to be a pink christmas

A la prochaine...

28 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW!! These are most beautiful Michelle!!! I love the embossed backgrounds. The poinsettia are awesome with the pink on them. Fabulous!!!! :)

Brigitte said...

WOW Michelle!!!! Your card is AMAZING!!! Love the poinsettia! Hugs,Brigitte

girlia said...

I said it once and I will say it again. This is stunning!

Migdalia said...

WOW!This is very BEAUTIFUL!!fabulous!

Pooja said...

So Elegant the card is !Loved the flower .I am happy I spotted this card on MIM.

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for sharing with us at Delighful Challenges.xxx

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL embossing and poinsettias! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Christine L said...

Wowwww perfect use of that beautiful poinsettia... I love the fabulous embossing and your ribbon too.

Thanks for sharing your card with us at In The Pink.. and hope to see you here again soon!

Big hugs
Christine x (ITP)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely pink flower (we call it รค "Kerstster" which means "Christmas star") also like the embosed background.

Thanks for joining us at
elke Kaart een Feestje!

Warmest greetings, Renata

Tina M said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossing

Mimi said...

Such an elegant card! Love that pointsettia!

www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister!

Deanette said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

Jennifer said...

Sooooo pretty!! DT Sister

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant card. XOXO, Julie. :0)

paper fun said...

Elegant and goregous. Great colors.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Bernadet said...

such a sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at
elke Kaart een Feestje!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Saw your card over on MIM and thought I'd stop by to say hi. Your card is gorgeous! From the simplicity of the design, the choice of white on white and that absolutely beautiful pink poinsettia flower, everything just works so well together. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Lisa D.

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely card hunnie, and so elegant... Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely creation.

Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

Susan

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC DT

Rebecca said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! It inspired me to try something. I used the Imagine Snow Angel cartridge and printed the poinsettia in layers and used that on a white background with a Darice embossing folder....I LOVE how it turned out!! Of course I didn't get the pink look because it prints out more salmon color. Thanks for your inspiration! You have such elegant ideas!!!
Rebecca

Karen said...

Beautifully done! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Babette said...

Beautiful card love the flower.
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Babette

~ Jo ~ said...

This is just beautiful! So elegant!

Hugs,
Jo
DT Sister

The Queen (Laura) said...

So beautiful! Wonderful job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
DT Sister

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful pink pointsettia ! Great card with embossing & die cuts & your inking.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our White on White Christmas challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Tip Top said...

Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers