Monday, January 21, 2013

Brown - Paper Playtime

Happy Monday everyone!      

It's challenge day over at Paper Playtime.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project showcasing !!  Here is what I came up with:



Isn't it cute??!!  I must admit, this is a bit outside the box for me.  I tend not to do "boy" cards - unless I have to.  I decided to challenge myself, and I must admit, I am really happy with the results.  The mat is from Elegant Edges and the deer is from Camping Critters.  Almost all the paper is from an old Close to my Heart paper pack, but the blue and cream are from Michaels, as is the ribbon.  The buttons and the brown twine are from Walmart.  The sentiment, which is perfect for this card, is from Whimsical Designs, Everyday Sentiment set.

Please hop over to Paper Playtime, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  There might be a prize in it for you.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two:
Whimsical Designs - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Pan Pastel UK - nature
Dutch Dare Challenges - buttons
Happy Campers - buttons, beads or bows
Paper Pretties Wednesday - ribbon

A la prochaine...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great masculine card, Michelle! The papers are wonderful and of course, the sentiment is perfect! :)
Thanks for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is too cute! I love that little moose! Adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this, Michelle!! The sentiment is perfect!! The moose is so fun!! Campin' Critters is one of my favorite carts!! What an awesome card!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam said...

That little moose is so cute! Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Michelle, this turned out fantastic! I love this cartridge-I need to pull that out again. I don't usually do to many guy cards either...I should challenge myself as well. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy Monday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Great card Michelle!! Love love love the fishing moose. And the sentiment is just perfect. :)

Unknown said...

Super work love the sentiment thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Very cute card , great for a boy. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare.
Lisa

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable boy card. I really love the wonderful handstiching that you have done around the digi.

Sorry I'm late doing my commenting...Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Brenda Brown said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK this week.
Hugs Brenda xox

Nanne said...

That is too cute..
thanks for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Designs..
hugs
Nanné