Monday, February 18, 2013

Hat - Pause Dream Enjoy

Happy Monday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project using HATS!!  Here is what I came up with:



In keeping with my plan to create Christmas tags for as many of PDE's challenges as possible, I decided to use the snowman from Create a Critter 2.  Doesn't he have the cutest little top hat?  The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I ran the white paper through my Big Shot using my Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.  The paper is all from Michael's as is the ribbon.  The stamp is from Whimsical Designs "Snow Much Fun" set.  Aren't they cute??



Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, see what the rest of the talented design team came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two:
Christmas Card Challenges - tags
Gingerloft - the color red
Robyn's Fetish - winter cards with snow
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - let it snow
Hiding in my Craft Room - embossing
Raise the Bar - anything goes

A la prochaine...

14 comments:

Migdalia said...

The snowman cut is Super Cute!!I love making these tags for any holiday!Great Job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
PDE DT Sister

Nana said...

To cute..

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable tags!!! Lee-Ann :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your Snowman Tag and idea to have the Tags made now so ready for when Christmas comes again. Like teh shape of the tag & the Snowman does indeed have a cute hat.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT

Hazel said...

Love your jolly snowmen tags - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 112 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. X

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cutie patootie! Adorable tag!

Stacey
DT sister

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! I so love your tags!! I totally forgot this snowman was on CAC2! I love him. And I love the embossing!! :)

Created by Kathi said...

I love your tags... and I love that you grabbed the moment to mass produce! How fun :) Kathi

Sandy said...

Very cute! love the snowman and his hat. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight. Hope to see you again
Hugs
Sandy

Unknown said...

Great tags haven't you been busy. thanks for joining us at Ginger Loft hugs txx

happyglitzygirl said...

Very cute, the red just makes it. Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft, blessings Hilde

Michelle said...

Very cute tags. I love the snowman. Thanks for sharing at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

Michelle (DT)

Kelly D said...

Aww great tags, could you tell me what size you've cut the size looks perfect I either end up with a tiny tag or a massive tag.

Thanks so much
Kelly

Margo said...

Adorable snowmen tags - and I love your blog name!
Thanks for joining us at CCC!