Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Call Me - Exploring Cricut

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over at the Exploring Cricut blog.  Here is what I have today:



Isn't it cute??  The phone is from From My Kitchen.  I stamped a little face on her with my PK Stamps.  I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens and chalked in some cheeks with my SU pastels.  The card stock is all Recollections and Bazzil.  The patterned paper is OLD Creative Memories - paper hoarder that I am...  The cute sentiment is from on of Mary's newest Cardz TV Stamps sets "Simply Said".  I love all the everyday sentiments on it!  You can find your own HERE.



Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog everyday and be prepared to be amazed!

A challenge or two:
One Crazy Stamper - black, white and one other color
Sandy's Crafty Creation - anything goes with stitching
Ladybug Crafts Ink - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Vickie's Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - anything goes
Craftin Desert Divas - buttons
Make It Monday - anything goes
Amusing Challenges - anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - make it cute

A la prochaine...

20 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Cute card, love the little stamped face that you added to the phone. Perfect sentiment too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

This card is really cute. I love the face you chose. Thanks for sharing.
Kathy U:)

~ Jo ~ said...

So so so cute!!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

DesignerDiva said...

Love your fun little card, what a great idea
Thanks for sharing at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

mags said...

A really cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
mags
x

teachermom5 said...

Really darling card, love that Peachy face too. Awesome.

Sharon said...

This is so adorably cute Michelle!! Love the peachy face and the button. :)

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up with Cut It up & Link It Up

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥

Nana said...

What I said earlier.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Unknown said...

How cute!!! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #3 over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute! I love that telephone! And your faux stitching is perfect!
Thanks for sharing with my April Stitching challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a great card so full of fun, it just goes above our limit of entering into other challenge, I will for this once let it pass *smile* Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Cards by Lady Anne

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

Kerri said...

love your card and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!! Good luck!!

Shea said...

This card brings the word "precious" to mind, because it is! That little face is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at AGOAC this week!

Heather said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month, my friend. Hugs!!!

Penny said...

This is one of the cutest CAS cards I have seen in a long time! I love the phone, the doodling and the sentiment--just darling! Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

mamawcindy said...

I am going to be making a phone Card for a friend. Love the Idea of putting a face on the phone. CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!! Thanks for Sharing! Happy Spring! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Meihsia Liu said...

What a cute card! Love the beautiful image and your fun doodling. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week. ^_^

Chris said...

This is cute, reminds me of the song, Call Me Maybe... :)

Thank you for joining me in my Amusing Challenge Anything Goes on Mar 31...I'm sorry it's taken me so long to pop over for a visit and I'm so glad I finally made it! :)

Kerri said...

love your card and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper..Good luck!!