Monday, June 24, 2013

Anything Goes - Pause Dream Enjoy

Happy Monday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Today, Janis challenged us to make an ANYTHING GOES project!!  Here is what I came up with:



Isn't she cute??  I put her together a little crooked - I'll have to be a little more careful next time ;)  I cut her on my Cameo, with a coloring page I converted with Silhouette Studio. The paper is all from Recollections except the patterned, which is from Graphics 45.  The stamp is from Stampin Up. 

Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, see what the rest of the talented design team came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gwen said...

She is adorable Michelle! Is there a tutorial on how to take a pic and make it a cut file? I have some coloring book pages I would love to do that to, just don't know how. Thanks so much!
gwenlords at gmail dot com