Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Balloons - Crafty Playtime

Happy Tuesday everyone!  We are midway through a challenge over at Pause Dream Enjoy's Crafty Playtime Linky Partys.  Janis challenged us to make a project showcasing BALLOONS!!  Unfortunately due to storms last weekend, I was unable to play along.  I decided to create a mid-way project!  Here is what I created:




The challenge is ongoing and ends January 20th.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!







A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your button balloons with the twine! Thanks for being a part of the team. Hugs! And what does a la prochaine mean? :) Janis

Vickie said...

Love the balloons., I'm scraplifting this idea totally. I need a masculine birthday card and this will be perfect in browns and tans, THANK YOU
Michelle

shelly said...

im loving these button balloons! awesome card as always :)

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Michelle, love your use of buttons for the balloons. This makes such a cute card. I will be CAS'ing this one in the near future.
Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda