Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Friendship Cards - Crafty Playtime Linky Party #2

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy's Crafty Playtime Linky Partys.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project showcasing FRIENDSHIP!! 

Here is what I created for today:


Recipe - Cricut cartridge - Create a Friend
Sentiment - I bought at a new to you sale at my LSS, I think it's from Impression Obsession
Paper - Recollections
Ink - Versa Fine
Doodling - Sakura Jelly Roll pen
Dew Drops - The Robin's Nest

The challenge starts today and ends February 3rd.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!






A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet. And awesome colours for this card. Makes me smile. Hugs, Heather

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Janis Lewis said...

She so sweet! Love it.

Sharon said...

Fantastic card Michelle!! Love this little girl and that most fabulous sentiment!! :)