Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Day for Play - Craftin Desert Diva

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute card to show you today.  I used Tara's amazing Summer Lovin' stamp set to create this card, and you can buy your own HERE.



Isn't she cute?  The card base and the little girl are SVGs from SVG Cutting Files.  When I saw her, I had to have her!  The cardstock is from Michaels and Stampin Up.  The cloud paper is a freebie Digital paper that I found online.  I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.


Here is a close up of my sentiment, so you can see just how beautiful the font is.  I think this sentiment is so versatile.  You could use it on a project with a snowman too!     

Below is a picture of the Summer Lovin' stamp set.  It has SO many fun sentiments.


Be sure to visit Craftin Desert Diva every day - there are tons of projects showcasing Tara's fun stamps and our Linky Party's too, and don't forget you can link up all your amazing projects with Tara's stamps in the Crafting D
esert Divas Gallery on Facebook.  See you there!!

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW this is so ca-ute!!! OMG you sure came up with one sa-weet idea.
I just love your little girl.
I just love it Oh did I happen to mention how much I love this???
Oh I love this soo oooooo much!!
You sure are talented!!!!!

Rosie said...

OMG SO FREAKING CUTE

Unknown said...

Just adorable!

Mayras Designs said...

What a pretty project !! You used the stamp perfectly with this !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Darling little girl on your card! Fun little scene you created, it looks great!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a super sweet card Michelle. Love all your doodling.

GiGi said...

Oh my! This is just cute as can be Michelle! ♡it!