Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Daisy Duck Bag - Crafty Playtime

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy's Crafty Playtime Linky Partys.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a 3D Project!!  Here is what I created:


Isn't that the cutest little gift bag and tag?  My niece turned 3 a few weeks ago, and she is OBSESSED with Daisy Duck.  So, I made this for her.  I picked up the blank bags at Walmart, and as you have seen over the past few weeks, have been having a ton of fun altering them.  Daisy is cut from Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge and the little tag is from Plantin Schoolbook. The second Daisy Duck is from the Mickey Font Cartridge. The Happy Birthday on the bag is from TPC Studio Stamps and the Happy Birthday on the tag is from Cardz TV Stamps "Good Times" stamp set.  I also did some embossing on the tag with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

The challenge starts today and ends April 14th.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!







A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Daisy turned out perfect on the bag and tag! Love how you put the embossed paper on the tag. Thanks for being a part of the DT 3D inspiration for the new linky party. :) Janis

Kathy Salido said...

So so cute Michelle!! Love Daisy :)

Shawnee said...

Daisy is so adorable. I love this cute bag.