Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Simple Thank You

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a simple card to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:




I decided to make a very simple card that showcases the sentiment.  A quick run through my Big Shot with an embossing folder, add some pretty ribbon and voila!  A lovely card that only took me a few minutes to make.  Below is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the font is.




I used "Say It Big" stamp set to create this project.  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

Tina H said...

Beautiful card! I've been trying to remember to use my embossing folders more. They add just the perfect touch to any project:)