Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Thanks a Bunch

Happy Tuesday all!  I am SO over winter!  We have inches of ice on our streets and the snow seems to be never ending.  I have decided I need to pull myself out of the funk by making some spring cards.  I just recently got my hands on Craftin Desert Divas "Blooming For You" stamp set.  it is PERFECT for spring cards!!  Here is what I created today.



I am loving this pretty flower pot card.  I found it in the Silhouette Store #8696.  The paper is Recollections, or from my scrap box.  I inked the edges of the flowers with my Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from Blooming for You, and I think it is perfect with this cute little flower pot.  There are some awesome sentiments on this set, I know you will love it!



I'll be back soon with another springy project.  This winter has to be over soon, right??

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the Silhouette Store. You made a very happy card. I might have to go a hunting for that one, but I think I have something similar I bought from My Scrap chick. Now you got me a thinking. I think some Peachy Keen smiley face on each flower would be fun...so you given me inspiration to go a lookin' for my file...haha

Scrapper69 said...

Simply wonderful! LOVE the flowers! :)

Theresa

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! It makes me happy to look at :) I'm so over winter, too...I'm tired of looking at snow. I'm ready for flowers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts