Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just Bee-cause

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I have a cute project to share with you today using a fabulous stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.  I just got this one in the mail a few weeks ago, though it has been on my wish list for quite a while.  Here it is:



Isn't it cute!?!  I find I'm pulling out my Cricut more often these days.  Teddy Parade was one of my favorite cartidges and the bee is SO cute!!  The paper is a digi page I bought on Etsy.  The enamel dots are from Michaels and I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  Here is 'Lil Bit Buggie' stamp set.  You will LOVE it!!



I have a few more cards already made with this stamp set and a few more in my brain, so stay tuned!!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, this is so sweet! The background paper is perfect and love the bumble bee bear! So adorable!
Sherrie K