Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Tags of Christmas Day 1

Happy Thursday everyone!!  Anyone who visits my blog regularly, knows how much I love to make Christmas Tags.  This year, I decided to do a "12 Tags of Christmas" series of posts.  Today is Day 1.

I know Christmas is about different things for different people.  In our family, Christmas is about spending time together, food, wonderful music, but mostly the birth of Jesus.  So, in that spirit - here is my first tag.



I love this cut file.  It is from the Silhouette Store - Design #23545.  I created a shadow using the offset tool in my Designer Edition, and created a simple tag.




The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Home for Christmas" stamp set.  There was very little space for a sentiment on this tag but I really wanted one.  I was thrilled when I found the perfect little sentiment on this stamp set!



Be sure to come back to check out the next day in my series tomorrow, and Merry Christmas!!

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

kim said...

Loved it thanks for the inspiration