Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Just a Note

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with one of Lisa's cute files!!

Yesterday, I needed some cards to send notes to school.  I went to my card box, and lo and behold, no basic note cards.  Off to my craft room I went, and a little while later, I had made 4 of these:


Aren't they pretty??  I LOVE these gorgeous daffodils and they were SO easy to put together!  The hardest part was finding the right yellows :)


The daffodils are from Lisa's Spring Garden Cutting Files.  There are some real beauties in this set.  Look at that gorgeous tulip and the humming bird???  Shut the front door!

The daffodil is lying on some beautiful Mats, cut using my CDD Fancy Frame Dies.  The sentiment is from CDD's Happy Thoughts Stamp Set.



Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.  The daffodil is file #58442, make sure you go pick it up!!

Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

No comments: