Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Keep Calm and Eat a S'more

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with one of Lisa's cute files!!

Camping season will soon be upon is, and my kids go to a number of summer camps.  I like to give them cards while they are away.  Here is one I created:


Isn't it ca-ute??  I love those faces!  The cut files are part of the S'mores cutting files set.  I inked the edges to make them appear like they'd been roasted.  I know the kids will LOVE this!

You can find the S'mores Cutting Files HERE.  


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's "Got S'mores?" stamp set.  It has some great sentiments for my camping cards!



Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute. Your kids will love to get this while at summer camp.

sarah said...

Too cute!!!