Friday, November 4, 2016

Hippo Fairy

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create an ANYTHING GOES project. Here is what I created.



I am so in love with this cute Hippo Fairy!   She is a new cutting file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, and she is part of an adorable set of costumed critters.



This card was for my girl.  She was going to Girl Guide camp last weekend, and was worried she would miss us, so I made her this cute card.  The sentiment is from an old stamp set from Whimsical Designs, it was the perfect sentiment for my girl and for the cute hippo fairy!  She is lying on the large scalloped rectangle from Craftin Desert Divas "Fancy Frames Die"






I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below






A la prochaine,



1 comment:

Ginger said...

Super cuteness!! Oh my! Love the Hippo fairy!! Just adorable!! Great job! xoxo Ginger