Saturday, December 24, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 12


I can't tell you how excited I am!!  Christmas is almost here!  Today is Christmas Eve, and the final day of my 12 tags of Christmas series.   

Today's tag showcases a cut from Create a Critter 2 and a sentiment from Craftin Desert Diva:


I think this CAC2 puppy is beyond adorable!  It makes me smile just looking at him!  



This amazing stamp set from CDD, is available HERE.


Well, that's it for this year.  I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!  I hope it is a season of Joy and Thanksgiving, full of family, friends, good food and all the blessings life has to offer.  I'll be back next year, with 12 of my tag creations for Christmas 2017!

A la prochaine... 



1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love your pup!