Friday, June 9, 2017

You Color My World

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a CARD project. Here is what I created.



Isn't this adorable??!!  I wanted to play with Your Next Stamps super cute One in a Chameleon set.  I coloured them up with my Prismacolor Pencils.  


I also used the fabulous Window Pane die, from Craftin Desert Divas.  I love how fun it is, it's the perfect addition to my die collection!


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.




A la prochaine,



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE that Chameleon from Your next stamp! Your card is ADORABLE!!! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations