Sunday, December 24, 2017

Joyeux Noel

It is Christmas Eve!!  My favorite day of the year is almost here!  I wanted to share a quick project that I made for Andrew's teachers.  My kids are both in French Immersion, so I made a "Joyeux Noel" Christmas card.


Isn't it cute??  I just LOVE those Bitty Bears from MFT.  They are SO adorable.  So far, I have only made them polar bears, but they will be super cute panda bears and grizzly bears!!  These are small cards - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.  I made some matching envelopes with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Maker.  Both the sentiment on the card and the snowman on the envelope are from "Simply Christmas" from Craftin Desert Divas.  I use this set all the time, it has so many great sentiments with great fonts!



I hope you all have a blessed Christmas, with lots of time with family and friends!

A la prochaine... 


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Those Bitty Bears are super cute! Merry Christmas.